What do I do if I had a false allegation made against me to child protective services? Posted on July 01, 2011

An ACS worker came to my door after hearing allegations of drug abuse. I would like to know what the law is regarding these situations

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: