What do I do if I got an MIP but I refused every sobriety test and told them I had not been drinking? 4 Answers as of November 11, 2014

Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
Hire a lawyer to keep out of jail.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
Your statement to the police probably doesn't hold much water as everyone that is convicted of anything always starts with telling the police that they did not do it. If no sobriety tests were performed and you never blew, you may have a valid argument in fighting the MIP. My concern would be what gave them the initial suspicion that you were drinking in the first place....perhaps they saw you consume something. You are certainly welcome to fight the MIP but one other thing to keep in mind is that if you have a clean criminal record you will likely be offered a period of probation which if you successfully complete will take the charge off of your record.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
The police can write report on their observations. If you had nothing to worry about, why refuse test.
You need to get a lawyer ASAP! Look for a lawyer that primarily practices criminal defense and has substantial experience with MIPs.