What do I do if I don't think I can finish the court orders in time? 1 Answers as of August 13, 2017

It's my first DUI and I have not completed any of my court orders. I also don't have probation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Maybe contact the court prior to when things need to be done & explain, asking for more time.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 8/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: