What do I do if I am supporting children that are not mine? 1 Answers as of May 25, 2011

DNA test says children born in the marriage are not mine. I have been divorced for three years. Mother lost them to me for a year and a half and regained them back after her sentence was complete. A former friend of hers told me she bragged to her the children was not mine so I had a DNA test done on them and they are not mine. I do not want to support another man's children in any form or fashion. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
File a motion to modify the divorce order based on the newly discovered DNA evidence and the recent admissions the mother made that they were not yours. Stay well.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: