What do I do if I am convicted of a minor drug possession? Posted on May 31, 2011

I was wondering if I could fight a minor in possession case in Pennsylvania to not get my license suspended for 90 days. I go to West Chester University and the cop came in our room accusing us of smoking weed and when he searched the room he found less than a half of bottle of alcohol in the refrigerator and charged me and my roommate. Could I ask the judge for community service hours if this is my first offense?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: