What do I do if I am being bullied at work? Posted on May 23, 2011

I work for a bank. I have been bullied and seen team members abusing privacy laws I have numerous times spoken to my supervisor and manager and also to the HR department and nothing has been done for me. Almost every employee is singling me out in my small town branch. I have also seen customers leave to another bank because of how they have been treated. According to the banks rules and regulations there is no tolerance for the things that I have had to deal with at this job. I am also currently pregnant with a high-risk pregnancy and this is greatly affecting my life to the point where I am miserable and sick at work. I have not once reacted to the women who are being allowed to bully me around and I have given up all hope that anyone will help me and I feel that this may be so stressful to me that I may lose my 3rd pregnancy because of it. Please tell me if I should or can sue this company for not following through with their promises not only to me as an employee but to the customers who have been and are currently being affected by the lack of privacy to their personal banking accounts.