What do I do if a Clerk Magistrate is not following procedure? 3 Answers as of August 08, 2017

false letter

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Janet A. Lawson Bankruptcy Attorney
Janet A. Lawson Bankruptcy Attorney | Janet Lawson
You need a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/8/2017
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
Clerk-magistrate is not a term used in any court with which I am familiar. In any case you do not provide enough information for me to provide a useful answer. Perhaps you could write the clerk or magistrate, setting forth the basis of your belief that a false document was filed.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 8/7/2017
A Fresh Start
A Fresh Start | Dorothy G Bunce
Most clerks are supervised by a presiding judge. I would explain the facts to the judge in a formal written communication.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 8/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: