What do I do as a military member with landlord not allowing me to terminate agreement for deployment? Posted on June 30, 2011

I am a active duty member of the navy and I just got orders to Japan to a ship my report date to the ship is not later then October 30th, 2011. I have to attend school during the month of August and graduation is September 2nd, 2011. My orders do not state a No earlier date, just a not later date. Which means I can report at anytime after September 2nd, 2011. If I should choose to my new PCS location, My Landlord is saying I have to stay and pay until October and pay the whole month of October other wise I have to break the lease. Can anyone help me on this matter, this Apartment Complex that I belong to likes to mess with military members until Navy legal get involved and then they back down.