What do I do and is small claim court available to help me for the damages in my car? 1 Answers as of June 29, 2017

I have recently paid an auto repair business $1,146 to replace my water pump, and timing belt. I waited for approximately, one month to get my car back from their company. They gave me the runaround for approximately 3 weeks, until notifying me that they were unable as a business to fix my vehicle. They then sent my car to a preferred dealer where the dealer explained to their company that the fixture they had performed was incorrect, that they had broken something while attempting to fix the car, and that software they use is totally out of date for mandatory car repair. I waited the last week with my car in the dealers shop under the impression from the repair company's mistake title recover that my vehicle was being covered due to repair mistakes of the auto company fault to the vehicle. I picked my car up after another week of waiting. To only hear this extremely, loud and chewy, grinding noise under the engine. He tells me to not worry it was transmission change adjusting. So, I pay. I drive my car about one week when it begins to overheat, and slowly deteriorate.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
If your claim will be under $5,000.00, small claims is the right venue. You may have to sue both parties and let them figure out how much each will pay on the judgment.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/29/2017
Click to View More Answers: