What do I do afer an underage DUI? Posted on April 10, 2011

I jus got a dui in Guilford county and I’m in Alamance county.. this is my first dui. and i go to school near Virginia... i have never had probation only had a small charge of damage to real property and resisting arrest before, and i completed all the steps for the first offenders program for that offense. What do u think they will have me do for this dui? And will i get my license back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: