What do I do about my father’s typed up will that is telling me to withdraw all his money? 2 Answers as of October 28, 2016

My dad passed away a year ago. In the will he typed up on the computer and he said that I could have the money in his account. He told me to withdraw the money out until it's empty.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goldsmith & Guymon
Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
That is a difficult question. There are many variables, i.e., how the account was titled, creditor issues, etc. you should sit down with legal counsel to assess the situation and advise if a probate is necessary.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 10/28/2016
Stephens Gourley & Bywater | David A. Stephens
Unless that will is witnessed and signed, it is not valid. What you should do depends on who his heirs are and the assets he left.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 10/28/2016
Click to View More Answers: