What is the decision time for the motion for dismissal per 1203.4 PC? 10 Answers as of October 03, 2012

I filed a motion for dismissal per 1203.4 PC for a wet reckless that happened over 3 years ago. On the filed paperwork it says decision by Dec. 28, but online it says I have a hearing on the Dec. 28. First, will I get a decision before Dec. 28? Second, do I need to attend the hearing?

Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq.
Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq. | Jeffrey Lawrence Pollock
It sounds as though there may be a "Rule to Show Cause" why your case should not be dismissed on 12/28 at a Hearing where an oral argument will take place If the Cmw files in opposition to your motion.
The statute or ordinance you cite is unfamiliar to me. You may be asking a question that comes from another state other than Kansas, which is where I practice. You need to ask this question to an attorney where you live.
The decision will be made on Dec. 28, but you may not have to be there. The paperwork should say.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
If you have a hearing date of course you attend. If for any reason, a decision is made without a hearing, you should be notified.
You need to attend the hearing. The court must dismiss a matter in open court.
    If you have a hearing date then that is when the decision will be made. Yes you HAVE to attend the hearing or they will just dismiss your motion.
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
    Ask an attorney in your state, Florida attorneys will not know what 1203.4 PC is. I don't and I assume that this is a criminal defense question from another state.
    No, you don't need to attend the hearing, just file some paper and walk away. Only DRUNKS this like this. Of course, you need to attend the hearing. You will probably need to present evidence on your motion. Doing it by yourself? Good luck.
    I'm not familiar with the section you cite. The December hearing is probably an evident and the ruling could come at the hearing or 30 days after.
    Law Office of Bernal Peter Ojeda | Bernal Peter Ojeda
    Generally no appearance is necessary. The court probably won't decide until 12-28.