What is the current processing time of I130? 5 Answers as of December 10, 2013

My husband is a permanent resident of the US. He has filed my case under I130 on 23rd of November 2013. I want to ask what is the processing time for our case?

Are you in the US or abroad? If abroad, what is your country of birth?
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
The average processing time of a Form I-130 petition by a legal resident for a spouse or child under the F2A category is currently about 4 months as shown in the Dec 2013 visa bulletin. This means that an F2A petition that is now current was filed on or before Sep. 8, 2013. If CIS received your own petition Nov. 23, 2013, and, assuming the current projection holds, your I-130 approval and priority date will be sometime in Feb 2014. Note these are mere projections that may or not hold true come Feb. 2014. Also it does not include cases where CIS requests additional evidence or other unforeseen delays. Check the USCIS web site regularly for status of your petition.
You can find current processing time information at www.uscis.gov. You can find information about visa availability at www.state.gov.
Processing time may vary because of a backlog. But you should not worry because you have a priority date of 11/23/2013. The visa bulletin for the month of December shows F-2A's are current for the petitions filed in September 2013.
It should ate about 6 months.