What is criminal sentence for a hit and run? How? 5 Answers as of September 02, 2015

What is the maximum sentence for hit and run? The victim suffered minor wounds, and I turned myself in 3 hours later.

If it is charged as a misdemeanor (Property Damage Only), the maximum sentence is less than one year. If charged as a felony (Bodily Injury Involved) the maximum sentence is usually 3 years, unless there are some type of enhancements (Drugs or alcohol involved, etc.) Hire an attorney.
How what? How is that the sentence? Because the legislature voted to make it the law. The bigger problem for you might be the license suspension.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Maximum sentence in Missouri for hit & run (Leaving the Scene of an Accident) is 1 year in jail and $1,000 fine. Also, 6 points will be added to your driving record if it's being prosecuted in municipal court (12 points if in state court) I strongly recommend that you hire an experienced traffic law attorney to represent you. Your attorney can get the charge reduced to a non-moving, no-point violation that won't affect your driving record or insurance rates.
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
Maximum is 3 years state prison.
Instead of worrying about the max sentence, you need to focus your attention on how you can avoid being convicted, possibly of a felony. Time to shop for a lawyer.