What could my siblings do to me that would be legal? 1 Answers as of June 10, 2017

I signed a notarized statement that "I would not let my daughter come and stay with me at my mom's house, where I now live as mom's caregiver". My sister and brother both witnessed and signed it also as they don't want her there. I let my daughter come and stay for a few days with my mom's permission. But now my sister is suspicious about it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
This is family nonsense that has little if any legal significance. I assume your daughter is an adult. If she has a serious criminal record or something like that and the siblings are worried about your mother's safety, they can call adult protective services. Since you didn't say why there is such an issue about your daughter, it's difficult to give advice. Don't promise things you don't intend to keep and don't sign things if you don't know what significance it might have.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: