What could I do regarding my small estate affidavit? 9 Answers as of August 24, 2015

I have to have a small estate affidavit by 4/1/2014. It is simple-we owned no land or real estate, had so debt and had an IRA account. Can this be done by that time?

Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
I'm sorry you're about a year and 3 months too late. However, with no titled property having to exchange hands and the IRA account should have beneficiaries named it shouldn't take long at all
Since that was over a year ago, I think it's only possible if you can time travel.
This is over a year past the deadline date.
Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
I can usually do one in a matter of an hour or less. But a deadline of April Fools Day 2014 is difficult to accomplish.
James Oberholtzer, Attorney at Law
James Oberholtzer, Attorney at Law | James Oberholtzer
No, the date is last year.
    It appears you don't need a small estate affidavit as the designated b beneficiaries of the 401k will receive the distribution.
    Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C.
    Minor, Bandonis and Haggerty, P.C. | Brian Haggerty
    Time travel is outside of the scope of my practice.
    Any lawyer who is familiar with estate work can easily prepare this document.
    Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
    You want something done in the past? April 2014 was 1.5 years ago. This is opinion is solely based upon the facts presented in the inquiry. Additional facts may be important and may change the analysis. If you are uncertain, seek legal counsel. We are not your attorneys. This answer is being offered to assist you in determining if you need to retain legal counsel to assist you, not to resolve your issue through an email inquiry.