What could I do in my living trust lawsuit? 4 Answers as of September 14, 2015

I am respondent in a petition to determine validity of constructive trust. I felt forced into settlement and now am paying opposing side attorney fees to travel regarding hearings. As well, this case initiated by documents I hold showing this 5 year battle was possible malicious prosecution. My life personally, reputation etc. and financially is being destroyed. What can I do, if anything? No attorney in area to fight case. I am trying everything before I have to lose all assets etc.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
I suggest you contact the Florida Bar to get names of attorneys that are in close proximity that can handle this case.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/14/2015
Law Offices of George H. Shers | George H. Shers
A living trust and a constructive trust are two totally different legal concepts. How were you forced into any type of settlement? It is very difficult to over turn a settlement and normally a settlement comes at the end of a case and the case does not continue on. Frankly, what you state does not appear to make any sense. ?You need to re-post your questions with a lot more factual details explaining what has happened.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/10/2015
James Oberholtzer, Attorney at Law
James Oberholtzer, Attorney at Law | James Oberholtzer
First, go back to the attorney who wrote the trust and advised you or the donor about how it should be set up. That person will be the less expensive option than starting fresh. If you do not have confidence in that person, you will need to hire an attorney to assist you. If you really cannot find anyone in your area, you could pay a Portland attorney to help you find this person.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 9/9/2015
Goldsmith & Guymon
Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
Sounds like you need to retain an attorney to review your settlement agreement and advise you on where you are and options. Without knowing the terms of the agreement, no one can advise you with any specifics. Most attorneys can do a phone consultation to advise you. This is opinion is solely based upon the facts presented in the inquiry. Additional facts may be important and may change the analysis. If you are uncertain, seek legal counsel. We are not your attorneys. This answer is being offered to assist you in determining if you need to retain legal counsel to assist you, not to resolve your issue through an email inquiry.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 9/9/2015
Click to View More Answers: