What could I do if there may have been a conflict of interest in my firing? 4 Answers as of August 05, 2015

My union steward is my boss where I work. Recently I was let go not fired by my employer who said they would hire me back after I got things straightened out with the upcoming divorce. My boss said file a grievance and I would but I have come to find out that he has been talking to my wife via Facebook during our separation. Now I do not trust him and think this is a conflict of interest.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
You are bound by the CBA and you must grieve issues according to the contract. There might be a conflict of interest, but you must follow the process.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I see nothing illegal here, based on GA law. For more information, google this: Georgia, employment at will Employees do not own their jobs in Georgia.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Contact someone above your Boss in the Union.
Your employment and your personal life should be separate, unless your personal life is affecting your employment performance, which it appears to have been doing. Regardless of your suspicion, without additional information it is impossible to determine if there is some form of conflict of interest or collusion.