What could I do if my wages are being garnished? 10 Answers as of August 21, 2015

What can I do when my garnishment will not stop after it has been paid for? They won’t respond to me. I even sent copies of my work deductions. They won’t answer me back.

I do not know who THEY are, but why not contact your own payroll department for copies of the court paperwork and follow the trail of breadcrumbs? Your creditors have no obligation to give you information once they have a court judgment against you.
Goldsmith & Guymon | Marjorie Guymon
If you dispute the creditors right to garnish, you must file in the case in which they obtained the garnishment and seek court intervention.
If it is still being garnished then you could send letter to work and creditor. If they still don't respond then sue them.
File a motion with the court that issued the garnishment to have it stopped.
See a lawyer about suing them. Good case.
    Law Offices of Joseph A. Mannis
    Law Offices of Joseph A. Mannis | Todd Mannis
    Depending upon how large this debt that has resulted in a garnishment is, and/or what other debt you may have, you might want to consider bankruptcy. Bankruptcy would quite possibly wipe out the debt that you have and stop the garnishment in its tracks. Without more info, its hard to give you a more specific answer, but its already late in the game for you if your wages are already being garnished.
    Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law
    Mauritz Van Niekerk, Attorneys at Law | Christiaan van Niekerk
    You can file for Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection and the wage garnishment will stop immediately.
    Charles Schneider, P.C.
    Charles Schneider, P.C. | Charles J. Schneider
    Go to the court which issued the garnishment and file a motion for stoppage.
    Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
    File a motion with court.
    I would suggest you go back to the debtor or the court and get some documentation that the garnishment is over and the debt has been satisfied and then provided to your HR department.