What could I do if my ex-girlfriend claims our youngest child isn't mine? 7 Answers as of July 01, 2015

My ex-girlfriend and I have 2 kids together. We have been separated for 3 years now. She claims the youngest isn't mine. She said it was just to be evil. I'm 90+ percent sure both are mine. What can I do? If it involves hiring a lawyer, who is responsible for the cost?

You should hire a lawyer, and you would ordinarily have to pay him or her. Your lawyer will likely suggest commencing, or reopening, a formal paternity case, to establish you as the father, and to provide rules for custody and placement. That would be a good idea, to my mind.
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
You need to have a DNA test to determine paternity.
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
You will have to file for custody and request a dna test.
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
If paternity was established more than a year ago, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to undue paternity. If not established thru the courts, get a DNA test Sent from my U.S. Cellular? Smartphone Attorney Dommershausen Petit & Dommershausen
Law Office of Martin A. Kahan | Martin A. Kahan
A paternity test is needed. You should consult with a family law attorney.
    Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
    Joanna Mitchell & Associates, P.A. | Joanna Mitchell
    You should file a paternity action and request a DNA test on both children. That way your rights will be legally established to both children, presuming they both come back as yours, and you'll know for certain that they are yours. Generally, you would initially be responsible for the cost of filing the action and the DNA testing. You should hire an attorney to assist you.
    Law Offices of Lauren H. Kane | Lauren H. Kane
    Get a blood test.