What could I do if I hit someone after having a few drinks? 4 Answers as of April 20, 2015

I was drinking very little at a cocktail party with my wife this weekend. I only had a few glasses of wine. After we left the party, I drove home because I knew there was no way that I was above the legal limit. On our way, we were driving through a very dark area and I could barely see anything. I accidentally hit a woman who was in the street. She was scraped, but was not seriously hurt. I was arrested and charged with DUI among other things. I am in good standing with the community and don't want to go to jail and be humiliated. What should I do?

A DUI with injuries, even minor injuries, can be a serious charge. You need to retain the best criminal defense attorney you can afford.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Hire a lawyer and fight it. That is felony DUI or at a minimum misdemeanor DUI with a 1 year license suspension.
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
You need to hire an attorney immediately.
You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license.