What could I do if I got a ticket for driving with a suspended license? 5 Answers as of June 18, 2015

About 3 months ago I got arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. I went to court and requested a second testing on the blood sample they took the day i got arrested. I have to go to court on Feb. Yesterday I got stopped by a cop because my tags were expired, but got a permission from the DMV to drive my truck to move it only for that day, but still got a ticket for driving with a suspended license. Since I have not yet being convicted for the DUI when I got the ticket, what is more likely to happen?

See website for info on exactly what will happen when you go to court.
Your new charges will stick. Because you have not been sentenced on the first offense yet, the second offense will be counted against you when the sentence is handed down for the initial offense.
Doesn't matter that the DUI is still pending. Your license was suspended probably because you did not request a hearing within 10 days. And FYI, there is no such thing as a 1-day permission. You need to hire a lawyer, because the minimum is 10-days jail for VC 14601.2(a).
If you had a blood alcohol content above the legal limit, and this happened in Wisconsin, you got a notice telling you that your driving privilege would be suspended for 6 months unless you requested an administrative hearing on the legality of the stop. It would not hurt to consult a lawyer well-versed in OWI law, and see what defenses you may have.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
You could get anywhere from 30 days community service to three years of prison. You need to retain an attorney for this.