What could I do if I feel like I was being harassed at work? 6 Answers as of August 14, 2015

After 11 years at my job I was let go yesterday. I feel my manager was treating me different than other workers, writing me up for things that others didn't get written up for. Co-workers even noticed how he treated me. Last year I had him written up sending me porn to my phone as well as showing me and a female nude and pics of himself a few years back.

Law Office of Nathan Wagner
Law Office of Nathan Wagner | Nathan J. Wagner
It sounds like you may be able to sue your employer for wrongful termination. You should talk to a local lawyer who specializes in wrongful termination cases. He or she can help you decide what steps you want to take next.?
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I do not know of any advice I can give you. You may want to consult with an attorney that handles harassment cases. I do not.
See an attorney with specifics to determine if there is a legal issue. If you were "at will" such will not be a good case unless you can prove your dismissal was for an illegal reason.
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
I suggest filing a claim with the EEOC for sexual embarrassment and hostile workplace.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Contact an attorney to find out what, if anything, can be done.
    Alena Shautsova
    Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
    If you believe you were sexually harassed at work, you need to file a complaint with the EEOC or NYSDHR depending on employer's size. Also, you should talk to an employment discrimination attorney.