What could have happened and what I can do if approved WAVA no decision after AOS interview? 2 Answers as of September 05, 2014

I had an approved WAVA based AOS interview on July 8. I mainly asked questions from I485 form and all my answers were "no". Also, he asked my husband's name, birth date and marriage date. At the end, he said that everything looked OK. He had to run background check that takes 2 days and go through my file and in 1 months I would get "correspondence". It has been 2 months and nothing. I do not have inadmissibility issue. Toll free number has no information on my case and online status has not been changed since my file was in NBC in April. I am worried.

You can make an Infopass appointment with your local USCIS office and get a status on your case.
You do not necessarily need to be concerned. Some files take longer others to complete. You would be best advised to follow-up at the local field office through an infopass appointment.