What contract do I need to set up to partner with a mortgage broker? Posted on August 11, 2011

I would like to partner with a mortgage broker to qualify them for a loan and then send them to a real estate agent to find them a house. How can I get a cut from the broker and the agent and what kind of contract do I need. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: