What is the consequence of overstaying my F1 visa for one day? 2 Answers as of September 08, 2014

I overstayed my F1 for one day, after the 60 days grace period. I simply miscounted the number of days between final day of OPT and departure when I was re-booking my air ticket. My cumulative OPT never reached one full year. I also already have B1/B2 visa that is valid until July 2016. I had B1/B2 visa before I got F1 and they didn't cancel it at US consulate and I have entered US with B1/B2 multiple times without issue before entering with F1. Will i have any issues if i enter US with B1/B2 again in a few months? Thanks in advance. Additional information: I don't know if it makes any difference. My first flight was at the last day of my grace period from Chicago that what I was thinking I have couple more days to stay. I checked in and scanned my password gave my luggage at Chicago airport, I got my boarding pass and then when I was walking to the security, my friend called me and she said they are having a surprise going away party at her house in New York, so I was excited I cancelled the Chicago flight and I got ticket to NY, and i attended the party that night and I flew back from NY to home following day. I realized I was overstayed when I got home, so looks like last minute decision put me in trouble.

Last minute decisions always get you in trouble. This time you may get away with it.
You are not necessarily subject to a bar to admission but it is not a favorable factor especially considering you blew off your obligations to attend a party.