What child custody parenting plan do I use? 3 Answers as of August 25, 2011

If we had a parenting plan in 2007 that addressed uninsured medical and daycare costs- and entered a new parenting plan in 2009 that does not address those issues can I still use the 2007 order in regards to the % owed from each parent for these responsibilities?

Beresford Booth PLLC
Beresford Booth PLLC | S. Scott Burkhalter
These issues should be covered in an order of child support, not a parenting plan.
Law Office of Michael W. Bugni
Law Office of Michael W. Bugni | Jay W. Neff
First, I think that it would be very unusual to have issues of uninsured medical and daycare costs in the parenting plan. Those items are normally addressed in the child support order. Be that as it may, my opinion is that the most recent order governs. There are exceptions to this, of course, but, barring a fight over whether such an exception applies, I'd think that the 2009 order is the only one that is still in effect.
In Washington child support orders address medical and insurance costs, not parenting plans.