What is the cheapest way to get a divorce? 1 Answers as of February 04, 2013

My ex wife and I have been separated since 2002. She has been unavailable since then. I have tried numerous times to track her down and serve her with divorce paperwork to no avail. Her mother just told me that she is living in Kentucky and remarried. I am from Pennsylvania. What recourse do I have to just get the divorce finished with little to no cost to myself? I just want this over with and do not care that she is remarried.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pelger Law
Pelger Law | William R. Pelger
To be divorced you need to have her legally served with all of the necessary documents. Your attorney can try to track her down with an investigator, and if that fails, he can serve her by legal advertising as a last resort. This process is time consuming and expensive.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 2/4/2013
Click to View More Answers: