What charges can I press on my ex who broke into my Facebook account and locked me out and posted naked photos of me? 4 Answers as of January 03, 2014

Hi, my ex broke into my facebook account and changed the password and everything. He also changed my profile pics to naked photos of me that he somehow got! What charges, if any, can I press on him? Or what can I do to get my account back? I don't want to lose it, I've had it for many years and I have so much on that account.

Possibly stalking charges.
Have Facebook let you back in and change the security on it. Doubt you can have him charged. Sorry.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
No criminal but civil invasion of privacy, intentional infliction of emotional distress and usurpation of your image.
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law
Charles M. Schiff, Attorney at Law | Charles M. Schiff
You can report the incident to the local authorities. They will determine whether it fits a particular criminal statute in your state. You can also sue him civilly.