What chapter of bankruptcy should I file to save my home from foreclosure? Posted on July 30, 2011

B of A has notified me that if I did not sign the home over to them they will foreclose it. I offered to sign the Deed provided they pay me $3,200 for moving expenses, they refused. Now the Va has offered me $1,500, but that would not get me out of Florida. If I file BK how long before I have to move and which plan should I use?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: