What can you one do if court personnel mistreat you? 3 Answers as of April 22, 2015

I have a case in drug court and it appears that the court personnel are biased against me and that the judge is holding a personal grudge. They all meet with the judge prior to court dates and report whatever they want! What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Comply with what the court demands, or opt out of the program and demand a jury trial and take those consequences. I suspect that you will not like your peers in custody or the corrections officer.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/22/2015
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
File a motion to recuse.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 4/22/2015
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
That sounds like Drug Court. You are being treated like everyone else. Since you have agreed to drug court, work the program, stop fighting it and it will get easier. As the drugs clear your system, you will be happier and at the same time, they will trust you more and treat you better. I have represented people as they went through drug court, even sitting next to my client at all appearances. That client had similar experiences, but graduated.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 4/22/2015
Click to View More Answers: