What can you do if your spouse suddenly stops giving you support money? 1 Answers as of May 11, 2011

How long do New Jersey foreclosures take? My spouse had not paid taxes or mortgage payment in almost two years also defaulted on a bankruptcy, house was included. I am disabled with a movement disorder and I a currently on SSI, as soon as I had gotten that child support has dwindled to nothing

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
The Davies Law Firm, P.A. | Robert F. Davies, Esq.
Wow, that is terrible, you are ill and raising children and your spouse has just cut off support. Time to go to court. Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the first office visit. I know people worry about how expensive a lawyer is, so I am careful to be as inexpensive as I can for my clients. Before you spend a dime, you will know how much this is likely to be.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 5/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: