What can you do if your spouse suddenly stops giving you support money? 1 Answers as of May 11, 2011

How long do New Jersey foreclosures take? My spouse had not paid taxes or mortgage payment in almost two years also defaulted on a bankruptcy, house was included. I am disabled with a movement disorder and I a currently on SSI, as soon as I had gotten that child support has dwindled to nothing

Wow, that is terrible, you are ill and raising children and your spouse has just cut off support. Time to go to court. Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the first office visit. I know people worry about how expensive a lawyer is, so I am careful to be as inexpensive as I can for my clients. Before you spend a dime, you will know how much this is likely to be.