What can we do to modify our payment methods with the bank? 5 Answers as of June 03, 2013

I attempted to do a modification with the bank which was denied. They have all the paperwork. I appealed our payment of $1470 to $11 and the interest rate went up from $6.25 to $6.625 and the bank had the wrong information about my income.

Ronald Main & Associates | Tracian M. Laignel
I would contact Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma immediately. If you qualify you will get free legal counsel to help you prevent a foreclosure on your home.
Frank Law Group, P.C.
Frank Law Group, P.C. | David E. Frank
About the only thing you can do is re-apply, or perhaps first send a letter clearly explaining the error in their analysis.
Morelos Law Firm
Morelos Law Firm | Andrea Morelos
You should consult with an attorney in person to have them look through all the relevant documents (namely your original loan documents, your loan modification application and attached documents, and their denial letter) to see if the bank was improper for denying and if you have any option to actually challenge it.
Stacy Joel Safion, Esq.
Stacy Joel Safion, Esq. | Stacy Joel Safion
You can appeal within 30 days.
Maybe you should hire a professional to do your modification. If your financials are wrong you will keep getting denied.