What can we do to get US Citizenship? Posted on March 21, 2011

My Mexican fiancé applied for the US Citizenship test on August. She passed it and passed the interview and then on last September they sent the oath ceremony letter to her. Now they are delaying the ceremony. She kept waiting till February then she contacted her lawyer and the USCIS. They sent her a letter saying that during the next 60 days they will inform her when they will send the letter. She lives in TX. What if they didn’t do send this ceremony letter during the 60 days? What's that supposed to mean? If I went to TX and they gave me 6 months entry based on my B2 visa and then we got married, what's my legal status? Can I stay after the 6 month entry, or I should leave after that to my own country? Please help me because this started to be a headache to deal with. What should she do?