What can we do to get back to the US? Posted on July 08, 2011

I am here in Philippians visiting my fiancé to meet requirement for k1 visa, she also has a child. She cannot locate father for 3 years now ,are we going to have problem coming to united states if she cannot locate to have him sign over rights? Or is that even going to be a concern? We think he may have left to another island, and she has no forwarding address. Please help

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: