What can we do to get back here to the US? Posted on March 30, 2011

My boyfriend came to the US from Mexico with a 6 month visa. He overstayed his stay for 6 years. Ended up getting some duis and a forgery charge but sentence was suspended. He got out a jail after a year and automatically got deported. What can we do to get him back here to the US? Is there any hope? Would it be easier if I went to marry him in Mexico? Or could he get status in Canada easy?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: