What can we do in our child custody situation? Posted on March 10, 2011

My 17 year old has 16 month old daughter. Mother is going to move out of town and sign temporary custody over to her mother. Is there any way, we can prevent that. Or can we get her instead there is no court ordered custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: