What can we do if we have a delinquent tax certificate? 2 Answers as of August 01, 2011

Our home is facing foreclosure due to delinquent tax certificate-What direction should we go in order to save our home? Are there any option for us?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
David Hoines Law
David Hoines Law | David Hoines
you might be able to pay off the certificate, but there are strict time restrictions contact you property tax appraiser office
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/1/2011
The Schreiber Law Firm
The Schreiber Law Firm | Jeffrey D. Schreiber
If you are in California, if a foreclosure is imminent, that means the taxes are almost five years old. Any time during this period, the County will work to set up payment arrangements. It may be the last minute, but you can certainly contact the County Tax Collector and see if a payment arrangement can still be made.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/29/2011
Click to View More Answers: