What can we do if we cannot settle on a delinquent credit card payment? Posted on July 09, 2011

Can jc penny hire a lawyer to get their money from a delinquent credit card and tell you if you don't pay we will have your license suspended. My husband is just out of the service both of us are unemployed and we have 4 children. They will settle for 200 dollars but I don't have this right now can they do this the lawyer from jc also said they will freeze our checking account.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: