What can we do if someone refuses to give what we already paid for? Posted on July 17, 2011

My wife and I paid our wedding photographer $1,100.00. Well we have not received anything from him, and he keeps changing his dates. We have the contract from him and a number of emails saved from him. Is there any legal action we can take to get either our money or photos from our wedding?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: