What can we do if my sisters husband is not caring for her and their child? Posted on May 17, 2011

My sister got married with one army man. Currently he is working in Rajasthan. My sister has one child. Now her husband is not taking care of her and child. He is not sending money also. Now I want to know that how to conduct complaint against him and how to get money from him. She doesn’t want to divorce him. She is considering her child future.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: