What can we do if my husband just found out that his ex-wife is taking his twin boys to another state? 1 Answers as of November 29, 2016

We just found out 1 hour ago. She already unenrolled them from school. He has joint custody. She has placement.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
She should be giving notice under the statute; however, you can file a motion asking that the court not allow her to move, that the boys need to stay here with your husband and in the school district. Most of the time, the court won't let her move them (or bring them back) until the court has had a GAL investigate the circumstances.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 11/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: