What can we do if my husband jumped his bond? 1 Answers as of May 27, 2011

My husband was jail and the charges were dropped but he had a immigration hold and I bonded him out but he didn't go to court. Now, a year later, they came to my house looking for him. What can we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You need to contact an immigration lawyer experienced in deportation defense. Feel free to call us.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: