What can we do if my daughter is being denied insurance? 1 Answers as of June 22, 2011

My daughter just had a baby a week ago in Portland, Oregon. She has had medical coverage with the state. Today after a visit with insurers and her mentioning she currently resides with the baby's dad, they informed her that she no longer has insurance. If they lived apart, she was told they would pursue him for child support. Not knowing what the future is for the two of them, she is troubled by him being forced to pay, and her being denied necessary care for she and baby. please help!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Vincent J. Bernabei LLC
Vincent J. Bernabei LLC | Vincent J. Bernabei
If the father does not have group insurance available through work or school, then your granddaughter is eligible for OR Health Plan. If your daughter is under age 26, she may be eligible for coverage under your health insurance.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 6/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: