What can we do if my brother was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole on a first degree murder charge based on a witness? 1 Answers as of October 02, 2017

There is no physical evidence and later the witness wrote the judge and said the prosecutor was threatening him that's why he lied. My brother has been sitting for 20 years with no criminal record. He's innocent. He was 21 years old at the time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
This might amount to newly discovered evidence that could not have been known prior to trial. What can we do? Get a post-conviction relief attorney for him.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 10/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: