What can we do if being falsely accused of calling his PO? Posted on April 18, 2011

Neighbor is on probation. Someone called this persons PO and told PO that this person was smoking marijuana. This person is accusing my boyfriend and myself of calling. Also stated that he/she cannot show proof that we called, because it will cost them $50 for the page of "Discovery" is this true and how can I prove we're innocent of calling?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: