What can we do for violating his probation? 3 Answers as of April 27, 2011

I have a problem. My husband got picked up last Friday for violating his probation. He has not been going because we have no transportation. I am disabled and have an RA and he helped me get around I have a n 11 year old child that had to see this arrest. He has court on Monday at 9:30. Is there any hope that the judge will see our situation? We live in New York.

Yes there is hope, however, you will need a good attorney to find a way through this mess and explain it to the court. Consult with an attorney and have him/her there when he is supposed to appear in court. Good luck.
You did not say but I think you implied that the violation of probation is that your husband missed one or more appointments with his probation officer. If that is the case and if transportation is the problem you should have told this to the probation officer so that other arrangements could have been made such as calling in periodically etc. The judge may or may not be sympathetic. You should hire an attorney to defend against the violation of probation.
I need to know much more about the case, feel free to call me now or anytime.