What can we do about my girlfriend's warrant of arrest? 5 Answers as of June 30, 2015

My girlfriend was released from probation in January of 2014, but apparently had a warrant for Probation Violation that was issued in August of 2014. She was arrested on 12/22/2014 due to the warrant and was held in Inverness Jail until 12/28/2014 where she was transferred to NORCOR. Neither she or I know what the Probation Violation is in regards to. I have already spoken to the Probation Office she was reporting to on her behalf, and they had no knowledge of the warrant that was issued in the system. I called her Probation Officer 3 times so far, since the 27th and have received no reply from her. It seems they failed to inform her Probation Officer of the warrant.

Uhhhhhh, why not just retain an attorney that know what he/she is doing.
Your girlfriend needs an attorney to find out why a warrant was issued and to see if it can be cleared up.
She should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without her present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for her.
Ksicinski
Ksicinski | Paul Ksicinski
Get a lawyer NOW and clear up the warrant. Why try and fix something that you do not have the specialized knowledge and training to deal with? Why risk making things worse?
Why are you inquiring about this 6 months after the fact? My suggestion, contact the court clerk and ask about the warrant. They can go into their computer system and tell you exactly what the warrant is for and what court issued it.