What can we do about a 10 year ban? Posted on July 06, 2011

My brother recently went back home willingly after he graduated in order to be in status our parents brought us here when he was 4 on a visitor's visa. I myself went back and came back as an f1 student after being here illegally. My brother was denied entrance back reason given was that he left the US after he turned 19 making him legally responsible even though he graduated a few weeks before he turned 19. He had applied for his i20 and got it, but got denied the visa. Regardless his age he was still a dependent on my parents he was illegal here making him unable to get a job how is he responsible at the age of 19 after graduating to come up with $2000 to send him back home. Is there anything we can do about this? Thank you

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: