What can or should I do to get the charges off? 1 Answers as of April 23, 2017

I was questioned by a detective. Somehow, he convinced me to admit that I took cash deposits from my previous employer that I did not take but still the detective told me if I didn’t admit to the charges, I wouldn’t see my kids. So I admitted to what the detective was saying.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
Assuming you have been arrested (or are going to be) you should hire a good criminal defense lawyer. Depending on the amount involved, there may be ways to get the case dismissed or a non-criminal disposition that seals.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/23/2017
Click to View More Answers: